- have a clear angle on a deal (whether a proprietary or an intermediated deal);
- a total of 50 managers, whose 5 to 10 managers are actively searching for a deal;
- this concept is a key success factor, not only in the deal sourcing (rapidity of preliminary due diligences) but also in the execution stages (quality of discussions between “seller – investor – manager” and in deal valuation).
Selection criteria of managers
- strong experience in a specific sector of activity;
- Milestone Investisseurs’ DNA, and notably integrity, respect, transparency;
- pre-selection through an external and independent interview process; comparison of the results with Milestone Investisseurs’ criteria (benchmarked against that of the current investment companies’ managers).
A very active support
- In deal sourcing;
- and/or in the management teams’ reinforcement as MBI candidates (CEO and CFO positions) or as non-executive directors.